Hi, Everyone.  This is available for free, but requires a credit card
number and my having to remember to go back and remember to delete
account.  I just didn't feel comfortable with this.  Can someone
provide?  I can pay up to $15.

Bauman, Adams, and Waldo (2001) "Resilience in the Oldest-Old"
Counseling and Human Development, 34, 1-19 (October, 2001)

Thanks!

Emily

Emily H. Erickson, MLIS
Medical Librarian
Mary Greeley Medical Center
1111 Duff Ave
Ames, IA 50010
P- 515-239-2154
Fax - 515-239-2020

*The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  Mary Greeley Medical Center*