For those of us who have IT departments that will not allow any browsers other than IE, this is not good.  We need to register all complaints on the Feedback link to let them know that these "enhancements" are not acceptable and will not work in the real library world.

Carolyn Baker, MLS
Head Medical Librarian
Baptist Health Little Rock
501-202-1109 (Phone)
501-202-1318 (FAX)
Find It @ Your Library

>>> Cheri Smith <[log in to unmask]> 10/7/2009 10:06 AM >>>
I just tested in Firefox and you can get around this obstacle by selecting your own link colors and instructing the browser to override colors of the Web page. It is under Tools > Options > Content > Colors. But the changes are baffling, counterintuitive, and probably irreversible. But that has not kept me from registering my complaints via the Feedback link.

Cheri Smith
Senior Informationist
Hasrold Harrison Medical Library
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center