From: [log in to unmask]

I'm fairly certain the 3 skiers you encountered on nosedive were none other than Ski-VT's own Famous Internet Skiers (.com). That was some great fast grass. Glad you had a good day too.

I thought that might be you guys, but I was initially confused when I saw the picture of Scott with you, knowing that he said he was a bit behind me on his ascent.  I'm guessing you guys met up with Scott after I saw you.  I'm hearing talk on eastern of another potential storm, so maybe it won't be too long before the next round of snow!

-J