Don't forget the Ski With The Point program.  Basically, you can ski at a different area each Friday for half price. Lots of swag at the end of the day. Details usually available in December.  Anyone interested in making a SKIVT-L party out of it each week?  I now have all Fridays off so I will either be there or at the Snow Bowl Ski Bum races.
Like Dave G. I will also skip the Middlebury pass this year but probably just do more earned turns.
Chris

________________________________
From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michael Angle
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 11:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Ski Vermont Pass

basically it is like pre-purchasing one-day lift tickets at a discount.  When you get to the resort, you trade one of the stubs for a lift ticket.  The restriction is that you can only use the pass once at any single resort (they mark the pass at the ticket desk when you redeem one of the stubs)  - so if you buy a 3-pass, you would have to ski at 3 separate ski areas to take full advantage.  Also, in theory only the person named on the pass can redeem it for lift tickets, but I have never had anyone ask for ID.