I really appreciate your cooperation, will you please help me by sending
me the fulltext of the article below:

TI: The use of sulfasalazine and pentoxifylline (low-cost antitumour
necrosis factor drugs) as adjuvant therapy for the treatment of
pemphigus vulgaris: a comparative study
SO: British Journal of Dermatology
VL: 161
NO: 2
PG: 313-319
YR: 2009

Regards,

Budoor Salem Buti  Al-Shamsi
Administrative Officer - Medical Education Department
Dubai, UAE
Tel: +971 4 2192183
Fax: +971 4 3351024
Confidentiality and Disclaimer:

The information contained in this message and any attachments herein is confidential and intended only for the addressee(s). It may be privileged information and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, the use of this information or its disclosure, copying, retention or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, please inform the sender promptly by replying to the address in the "From" field and permanently delete this message from your computer. DHA does not warrant that this transmission is virus free and will not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus. Dubai Health Authority, Dubai, UAE, www.dha.gov.ae