I have a patron that asked me to do a search for references that pertain
to "close observation of behavioral health patients" and "searches to
remove contraband from psych patients" to use on policies. I am drawing
a blank. If I search for searches, I am not finding anything on
physically searching a person -- I get searching the literature.
Contraband is also not yielding any information. I would appreciate any
suggestions.

All email from Catholic Health Initiatives hospitals will now be
encrypted in order to comply with HIPAA. If you have problems opening
this message, please notify us and we will help you resolve the problem.

Jill M. LaGasse, Medical Librarian

St. John's Regional Medical Center

Medical and Consumer Health Library

2727 McClelland Blvd.