Hi,

I have been unable to get this article through regular channels. I would
very much appreciate it if someone could email this article to me.
Thanks.

The full citation is:
Orthopaedic Clinics of North America 1989  April v20(2) 189-99
Technical considerations in total knee surgery. Management of patella
problems.
Goldberg VM, Figgie HE 3rd, Figgie MP

Devind Peter
Witwatersrand Health Sciences Library