Hi everyone,

Just to clear up any confusion that some may have, our next general
chapter meeting will be Wednesday December 9th at 7:15 pm in Votey
254. Your project leaders (Tammy or myself) will be in touch with
their groups about individual project meetings.

The Water Group is meeting tonight if anyone else is interested (7pm
in Votey 254).

Also I just want to remind everyone to try and not reply to the list
serve when sending emails to me. I've heard some people mention a
little annoyance with their mailboxes filling up with list serve
replies. Just something to be aware of--it often happens to me too! If
you're looking to reply to Tammy or myself, our emails are
[log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask] Thanks!

I'll see some of you this evening for the water meeting, but for
everyone else have a wonderful holiday! Get some rest!

Abby