Hi all,

Just a reminder that your Krispy Kreme pre order forms are due
tomorrow. You can drop them off to either myself or the other club
officers. Just make sure you bring them tomorrow. If you have any
questions, please feel free to email!

Also, if you are interested in helping make centerpieces and display
boards for the banquet, we will be meeting in the atrium of the DC
this Saturday (11/7) at 11am. After a quick look at the room, help
will be needed with the final finer details. Please email Mackenzie
([log in to unmask]) if you can come (Please make a couple hours and
help out).

The Bake Sale was very productive! We totaled out at $106. Great Job!
Thanks to all who helped out and baked! We'd like to plan another bake
sale before Thanksgiving break!

Abby