Hi everyone!

First off I'd like to thank everyone for selling/purchasing Krispy
Kreme's today! Numbers are still coming in but we're hoping for a
profit +/- $700. I'll keep you posted with final numbers! A very big
thanks to Liz and Sebastian for getting up at 2am and driving all day
to get the donuts fresh! An even bigger thanks to Sebastian for taking
Mackenzie and I to South Burlington to polish off the extra 40 dozen
we were unable to sell. Nice work everyone!

We will be having a work meeting on Wednesday for each of the two
groups. The water group will be testing their fero cement samples in
the materials testing lab--if you like destruction you don't want to
miss this! The oven group will also be meeting:

Hey Oven Group!

Heres our update, sorry for the delay!  Last wednesday we had great
success in makingover 120 nicely sanded wooden blocks.  A big thanks
to Carlos and Sebastian for bringing the chop saws and Mackenzie,
Halley, Ryan and Kristina for all your help.  Ryan thanks for donating
your sandpaper.  Sebastian thanks for taking that last minute drive to
Lowes to get more wood.

So it is super crucial that everyone come to the meeting this
wednesday so we can throw these bricks together to finally get a
visual. Also I would like to go over the summary of our project (why
is this project important?) and write down a detailed plan.  It would
be great to see everyone there!

See you Wednesday!

Tammy

Also remember the Banquet is this Saturday. There has been very little
student response, so if you're going and you haven't mentioned it to
me yet please do that by tomorrow. Everything seems in order
otherwise! I am looking forward to a fun night!

See everyone Wednesday!

Abby