It did have some Norton Antivirus which I removed and restarted, but that
didn't help.  I downloaded a Norton Removal tool from Symantec and ran that
which made me un-install Ghost.  Once I did that and ran the removal tool,
all is well with NODE32.  Un0installing isn't always as easy as it seems.

Thanks

LLK