On Wed, 11 Nov 2009, Will Sawyer wrote:

> Eset is now showing a warning that the license is going to expire in 14
> days. Are others seeing this?  Will we be getting renewals soon?  Our
> fellow staffers are going to start asking about it...

Yes, a renewal order has been placed with Purchasing.  We're waiting for
the Purchase Order to get to the vendor, who will then supply us with our
renewal.  This should all happen before the expiration date.

As for the "orange eye," we made a change in the ESET management console
to _not_ show that message until 1 day prior to expiration.  I guess it
didn't take.  We'll keep looking.

-JLT

Jonathan L. Trigaux
Enterprise Technology Services: Client Services
113N Waterman
University of Vermont
Burlington, VT 05405