Hi there,
I have also been able to use audio reminders with the newest version of
todo.  I am using webdav at uvm to host my ics file instead of icalx.com.

-Laurie

Laurie M. Gelles | Director of Technology
College of Education & Social Services, UVM
309 Waterman Building, 85 So. Prospect St., Burlington VT 05405
V 802.656.9605 | F 802.656.0855*