Hi there,
I have also been able to use audio reminders with the newest version of todo.  I am using webdav at uvm to host my ics file instead of icalx.com.

-Laurie

[log in to unmask]" height="27" width="141">
Laurie M. Gelles | Director of Technology
College of Education & Social Services, UVM
309 Waterman Building, 85 So. Prospect St., Burlington VT 05405
V 802.656.9605 | F 802.656.0855

Geoffrey Marchand wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> The newest version of todo+cal+sync  lets you export all of your calendar events (or just events with reminders)  to a free online calendar (icalx.com) You can than subscribe to the online calendar via  iphone/itouch and sync events to the onboard Apple calendar. This is all done automatically when you sync from todo+cal+sync. Like Wesley's script, it is read only. Haven't noticed any duplicate entries. Obviously some setup involved but works well. I use it to get reminders sent to the phone.

[log in to unmask]" height="83" width="247">

Frank Swasey wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">Hi Kelvin,

Sadly, there is no mobile-friendly version of the Oracle calendar web interface.  The iPod app that I use is Todo+Cal.  I wish Apple saw fit to allow that app (from the SyncML folks) to update the Apple Calendar, but they don't -- so, it's a separate calendar on the side.

Frank