Hello All,

Does anyone know if ocal has the ability to compile historical
statistics?  We are trying to find a way to obtain metrics on usage of
interpreters, which are scheduled in ocal. Powers that be would like to
know how many hours are being used for interpreters, for example.  It
would be nice to submit reports that look like what you'd get with
harvest. (www.getharvest.com)

If ocal doesn't have this built in, I think there might be a way to cull
the data from peoplesoft, since all hours are put there by the
interpreters as well. Failing that, a 3rd party app would be considered-
but I wouldn't want the interpreter coordinators to manage ocal and a
harvest-like app.

Any other ideas or information greatly appreciated- thanks!

nick