It's no big deal... we have a new license in hand, and it will start getting pushed out to clients shortly (within the next 48 hours).

Sorry for the inconvenience.  We did try to the the license renewal done before this warning popped up, and we almost made it in time... but not quite.

-Greg

Tyler Whitney wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">I too am seeing the message, see attachment.

Tyler

nod

Mary F. Parent wrote:
Hi -

It showed on my system this morning, vers. 4.0.424 (on Vista), on other with save vers. 4.0.424 (XP), and another with an older version of 3.X (XP).  I was just about to send this to ETS-TECH...

-MaryP.

--
Mary F. Parent
Information Technical Asst.