Good Morning, Zoey,

    This probably won't help much, since I'm on a Mac rather than Win, but yes, vpn.uvm.edu.

    The "group name" is uvmvpn ... I don't know if that's important or not, but you might go looking for a place for it in case it is.  It's probably already set in the .exe file.

Zoey Trenkle wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">In the "connect to" field, I'm typing vpn.uvm.edu.
Is that not correct?

Message I'm getting is:  "Unable to process response from vpn.uvm.edu"

When I installed it initially, it wouldn't let me do it from the website so I downloaded the .exe file and ran it myself.   That wouldn't have caused the problem, would it?

Thanks to anyone who can help,
Zoey