 >Good or bad experience with AVG Free?
I've used it with a number of family members and clients for some
years...  I haven't been very impressed with it, but figured it was
better than nothing.

 There are those times where I wonder if telling someone that they are
unprotected and will need to be careful would be better than giving them
AVG or other options and them considering themselves invulnerable.  Part
of the problem is really more of the spyware/malware rather than
viruses.  Their paid for products may be better, and I suspect that the
free is good against viruses, but viruses are not the kind of malware
that's normally giving me headaches.  But then I've had clients with
spyware infections that have been running nod32 so there's nothing
perfect even with paid products.

I've started using Security Essentials with some people, the jury is
still out, but I haven't had one back with infections in the past month
or so since I started with it.  Too small a sample size though.

Certainly would love to get other's opinions on them...

-Bryan