The upgrade has been completed.  The work ran over due to some
unexpected issues that needed to be dealt with.

You may resume usage of the various recover commands again.

Frank

On 11/11/2009 05:08 PM, Frank Swasey wrote:
> UVM's Backup server will not be available tonight from 8pm to 9pm to
> perform an emergency upgrade of the server software.
>
> During the outage, no interaction with the backup system will be
> possible.  The following zoo system commands will not work:
>
>     - recoverinbox
>     - recovermail
>     - recover
>
> Please direct questions to the ETS Help Line, [log in to unmask] or
> 656-2604.
>
> [Please excuse the multiple postings ...]
>
> Frank Swasey
> ETS

Informtn Tech Profssnl Sr       | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,
  "I am not young enough to know everything. " - Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)