----- "David Deutl" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I have been told that https://www.uvm.edu/filetransfer/send/  is
> stalling out when someone is trying to send me a zip file. Any clues?

The filetransfer app does not currently have an upload progress indicator(*), so if the file is particularly large it might appear to stall, but should finish eventually.  OTOH, if the transfer never does finish, there might be a connectivity issue somewhere in-between.  If you send me details off-list, I can see if I can find anything useful in the server logs.

(*) A progress indicator would be rather easier to implement now that the web farm's running PHP ≥ 5.2.  /me adds it to his project list.

--
Scott Dellinger
Systems Architecture & Administration