Places in Groton that have more than two units.
I am not putting down the two unit places where the owners live in one of
the units.

25 Clark's Landing - 8 units
168 Powder Spring Rd - 6 units
1177 Scott Hwy - 3 units
1264 Scott Hwy - 2 units
1282 Scott Hwy - 3 units
1334 Scott Hwy - 4 units
1352 Scott Hwy - 4 units
1362 Scott Hwy - 3 units
1579 Scott Hwy - 4 units

Linda

Linda L. Nunn, Groton Town Clerk
802-584-3276 Phone / Fax #

Office hours:
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday
8:30 am to 12:30 pm & 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Wednesday & Friday 8:30 am to 12:30 pm