From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Town of Grafton
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 11:03 AM
Subject: health insurance benefits

Hello,

Can you all please let me know how your towns pay for health insurance benefits? We are in the process of the budget and would like to see if we are in line with other towns.

What percentage does your town pay and what  percentage does the employee pay?

Does your town include the entire family?

Thanks
Jackie Town of Grafton
Jackie LeBlanc
Grafton Town Administrator