Craig, et al.,

As I told Drew last week, this problem is not unique to Linksys access
points; we are having the same problem in Montpelier with Apple Airports.
While it's of primary importance to all of us that our laptops work in our
own schools, the usefulness of these laptops (for teachers) would be
compromised by their inability to connect at other sites - workshops,
conferences, and their own homes. We need these machines to be able to
connect to all brands of wireless equipment.  I hope I can assume that, if
a fix is found, it will be a general one and not specific to Linksys.

-Vince