Craig,

My records show that I have been thanking you profusely since at least
1992 (when you gave us that huge 80mb hard drive for our BBS).  Once
again, I owe you thanks for getting to the bottom of this problem.  All of
us on the list know how a support issue like this one can suck the life
out of your workday (and work week and, occasionally, seemingly, ad
infinitum) but, as often happens, you jumped right on it.  Craig, you da
man!

On the other hand, people like you are enablers for lazy SOBs like me.
:-)

LUCIE, DO NOT LET THIS MAN GO BACK TO ARIZONA!!!

-Vince