At Winooski, we have an EMC retrospect backup that backs everything to hard
drives. The first time a document server backs up, it takes two to three
days. Each night after that, it takes thirty minutes. I'm looking to add a
second backup method (tape) so I can bring home a nightly tape in case the
IT room goes on fire.

Bryan

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator