A timely post and resource:

http://www.missiontolearn.com/2009/11/computer-programming-education-online/

<http://www.missiontolearn.com/2009/11/computer-programming-education-online/>

--
Joseph Thibault
VP Support and Curriculum

Email:  [log in to unmask]
Skype:  joseph.thibault
Google Voice:  (802) 735-2066
Blog: http://theglobalclassroom.blogspot.com

This information may be privileged or confidential and is intended for use
solely by the person(s) named above. Review of this communication by anyone
other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited; and distribution
or duplication of this communication may not be made without the prior
consent of the sender.