"fakes" with some really excellent examples.  The lists also include brief
descriptions of the sites, and some incorporate a believability scale:

http://www.philb.com/fakesites.htm

http://www.shambles.net/pages/staff/bogusweb/

http://www.kernhigh.org/liberty/library/fake.htm

Some of these examples are just plain ridiculous, some hysterical
(Panexa.com), some require decent research and thought (using what I refer
to as the "duh factor" when looking at Websites).

Drew
--

--
Drew Blanchard