At Winooski, we had all of the vendors come to our school and give us a
demonstration. After months of going through the pros and cons of Web2School
VS Powerschool, we chose Web2School. Our deciding factor was the promise
from Web2School to help convert all of our FileMaker databases (schedule and
nurses) and also convert Mac School free of charge. Powerschool said they
would do it and then came up with some hidden conversion costs and they said
in the end the FileMaker databases might not be able to be converted. We
also heard from other Powerschool customers that technical support was not
very good with Powerschool. Ken Roberts, the sales person at Pearson agreed
that customer support was poor for a while about a year ago because of new
hires but the problem had been fixed. I can't say whether the technical
support good or bad though.

Give me a call any time if you have questions about Web2School which we have
been using since July.

Bryan

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator