I've used Clam for Windows for years with good success.  www.clamwin.com

>>> Bryan Thompson  11/27/09 3:50 PM >>>
All,

I'm going to be configuring thirty Acer Aspire One netbooks for teachers
to keep after taking an in-house technology class. Before installing the
free version of AVG, I'm wondering what other free antivirus programs
you are installing out there other than AVG.

Thanks,
Bryan

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator
Winooski School District
Winooski, VT 05404
802-655-2555

***********************************
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This communication, including attachments,
is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary,
recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution
is strictly prohibited. If you're not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this
communication and destroy all copies.
It is the policy of ANWSU not to discriminate on the basis or race,
color, religion, national origin, gender, disability, or gender
orientation in its educational programs or activities, or in its
employment policies as required by Title IX of the 1972 Educational
Amendments, by Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, by Title
VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and by Vermont State Law.

------------------- Text.htm follows -------------------
charset=3Diso-8859-1"><META name=3D"Author" content=3D"Novell GroupWise =
WebAccess"></head><body style=3D'font-family: Tahoma, sans-serif; =
font-size: 13px; '>I've used Clam for Windows for years with good =
success.&nbsp; www.clamwin.com<br><br>&gt;&gt;&gt; Bryan Thompson =
<[log in to unmask]> 11/27/09 3:50 PM &gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
netbooks for teachers to keep after taking an in-house technology class. =
Before installing the free version of AVG, I'm wondering what other free =
antivirus programs you are installing out there other than AVG.</div>

ki, VT 05404<br>802-655-2555<br>
<[log in to unmask]><BR>

      communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of=20
      addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged=20
      information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, =
copying,=20
      disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. =
If=20
      you're not the intended recipient, please notify the sender =
immediately=20
      by return email and delete this communication and destroy all =
copies. </font>

      discriminate on the basis or race, color, religion, national =
origin,=20
      gender, disability, or gender orientation in its educational =
programs or=20
      activities, or in its employment policies as required by Title IX of =
the=20
      1972 Educational Amendments, by Section 504 of the Rehabilitation =
Act of=20
      1973, by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and by Vermont =
State=20
      Law. </font>
  </BODY></HTML>