FYI, another Dell Change - Ted Clairmont is out:

Bryan,

          There has been a member change in our team . We realize you have
> been working with Ted Clairmont . He is no longer in our team. I see that he
> had a wake up date set . Was there something pending?

 Feel free to call myself or anyone else below in our team. I appreciate
> your time. Please let me know if there are any unfinished projects that need
> to be addressed .

Dell has designed technology solutions that help propel students, teachers
> and schools to a higher level of performance. Check out our connected
> classroom initiative:

http://content.dell.com/us/en/k-12/connected-classroom.aspx

Adrian Villalba | North Eastern States Account Manager Office: 18009813355
> ext 7250039

*

Support: www.support.dell.com for Invoices, Downloads, Technical Assistance,
and/orCustomer Service.