I haven't used FM 8 server in a long time - is there a clear cache button?
You may even want to shut down the databases and give the server a good old
reboot.

We are currently at FM 10 Server and everything is nice and speedy. We
probably have a fraction of the users you have though.

Bryan

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator
Winooski School District