(blurb) About Google Wave

Google Wave is an online tool for real-time communication and collaboration.
A wave can be both a conversation and a document where people can discuss
and work together using richly formatted text, photos, videos, maps, and
more.

Lucie posted a link to a good article re:Google Wave:

http://danieltenner.com/posts/0012-google-wave.html