All,

We are using google apps education edition for our domain, including e-mail.
We also installed Moodle 1.9.5+ (Build: 20090624) on Ubuntu server version
2.6.24-23-server #1 over the summer. Our technology teacher now has all of
the classes built and teachers are using the system, but the teacher cannot
configure moodle to communicate with gmail to send out all of the broadcast
e-mails. Does anyone have experience setting this up? The teacher did a lot
of investigation on this, and none of the solutions seem to help. Any ideas
would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bryan

Bryan Thompson