We are looking forward to our Fall Conference on Tuesday, November 17, 2009
at the Stoweflake Resort and Spa in Stowe, VT. In keeping with the
state-wide work on Transformation we are excited to bring Bernajean Porter
to VT. Her message is timely for all of us. Many of us have heard the
generalists, the policy level presenters. We have seen the potential of
technology to change instruction and learning. But, does it actually change
what is going on in the learning environment in our schools? Or is it the
same strategy with technology-slick but not transformative?

Benajean Porter knows the difference. It is the "next step" for us as we
change Vermont schools. We have asked Bernajean to push our thinking beyond
what we have heard from other presenters. She is excited to accept the
challenge. We are looking forward to a provocative day!

http://www.vtascd.com/index.php