I have had difficulty sharing documents with groups as well, but have not
had time to pursue a solution...

Eric

on 11/13/09 9:19 AM, Bjorn Behrendt wrote:

> Ok according to this post:
> http://www.google.com/support/calendar/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=37082
>
> I should be able to share a google calendar with my all staff google group.
>    It is not working.     Has anybody got google calendar sharing to work
> with groups?
>

> Bjorn Behrendt
> IT Coordinator
> Mount St. Joseph
> (802) 775-0151

and privileged information protected under the Family Educational Rights and
Privacy Act. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the message.