Haven't tried it with Powerpoint, but we have been using MPEG Streamclip to
convert FlipHD and .MOV files for use in MovieMaker. I believe it will
convert to .WMV as well and does batch processing.

on 11/20/09 2:18 PM, Will Hatch wrote:

> Has anyone had luck putting flip cam video into powerpoint slides?  I
> have found lots of stuff on it on the web, but nothing has worked.  I
> did get it to work on one computer, but haven't been able to replicate
> it on other workstations.  Thanks. -Will
>

> ***********************************
> PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This communication, including attachments,
> is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary,
> confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
> recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution
> is strictly prohibited. If you're not the intended recipient, please
> notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this
> communication and destroy all copies.
> It is the policy of ANWSU not to discriminate on the basis or race,
> color, religion, national origin, gender, disability, or gender
> orientation in its educational programs or activities, or in its
> employment policies as required by Title IX of the 1972 Educational
> Amendments, by Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, by Title
> VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and by Vermont State Law.

and privileged information protected under the Family Educational Rights and
Privacy Act. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the message.