While not an offsite backup amahi.org might be of interest to some folks. It's
an open source solution that runs on a Fedora box. They bill it as a home
digital assistant. Along with backups we share calendars, address books,
photos and music here but given the variety of web apps available you can do
many things.

--
Marc Civittolo
Business Development Manager