Hi all,
To customize an embedded google calendar, go to calendar details and where
it says "Embed This Calendar" you will see a link for "Customize the
color, size and other options".  When you click on this link you will see
what your current link will look like and there are many options that you
can change, including Default View (choose Agenda here).  I'm not quite
sure how to change colors for different events though.  The color option
on this page just changes the background color.  Once you have it the way
you want it to look, copy the html and paste into your page.
Mary