Hi Folks:

Could you do us a small favor?  If you, or someone you know of, is going
to have a team apply for the 21st Century Classrooms North or South
project, could you send me a brief email letting me know that.

We haven't seen many so far and would like to get an early indicator in
case we need to make adjustments.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Remember, deadline is next Monday.

Thanks.

Ed

Ed Barry
Director of Information Technology Services
Milton Town School District
42 Herrick Avenue
Milton, VT  05468
(802)893-3210  FAX 893-3227