Hi Folks:

I have attached a Poster on "Creating 21st Century Classrooms: Connecting
the Dots III."  We would GREATLY appreciate it if you would print out one
or two copies and place them in the Teachers' Room or other appropriate
place.

We would also appreciate your help in getting the word out in any other
way possible.

Deadline for applications is November 30th.  For more information go to
vtcite.org

Thanks.

Ed

Ed Barry
Director of Information Technology Services
Milton Town School District
42 Herrick Avenue
Milton, VT  05468
(802)893-3210  FAX 893-3227