Drew,

Keep me posted on what you find in St Albans tomorrow with the HP rep.  Thanks
Robin

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 4:59 PM, Drew Campbell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Vince,

Thanks for the information! The feedback we had received so far was based on Linksys, so it’s very helpful to know that you’ve experienced this problem with Apple equipment.

Please do keep in mind that the specific Broadcom card facing these issues was a configure-to-order option, and HP offers a whole spectrum of wireless options identical to that of any other laptop manufacturer, so I hope you won’t think negatively of HP as a whole because of problems with this card.

We continue to investigate this issue, and we’d certainly like to include you in the resolution. Technicians at The Top Floor are working on troubleshooting right now to identify the issue and possible solutions. The Top Floor is doing all of this information gathering and technical troubleshooting completely free of charge to ensure you’re satisfied with the HP products we sell.

When our troubleshooting and information gathering is complete, we will be working with HP, Broadcom and others to ensure a timely resolution for everyone involved. Meanwhile, any specific case numbers you have with Technical Support would be helpful in our information gathering, so please pass those along.

Thank you!

~Drew

The Top Floor - Business Computer Solutions

Drew Campbell - [log in to unmask]
The Top Floor - Business Computer Solutions

PO Box 524, Middlebury, VT 05753
Phone: 802.388.1600 x252