-----Original Message-----
From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sigurd Andersen
Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2009 9:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: laptop battery cycling

What do people do about maintaining laptop batteries?
The advice I've been given is to completely discharge them once a month
or so.

First - does this advice agree with your opinion/experience?
Second - if you do this, how do you go about it, and keep from having
the laptop go into "sleep" mode?

Thanks in advance for suggestions.

Sigurd Andersen
PT Tech Coordinator