I was playing with Google's openID (so single sign on with their google apps accounts) and one of the webistes used the project management site ManyMoon (https://www.manymoon.com/auth/login) as an example.    I have not played with it much but it looks like a great project management program and it uses googles openid.

Bjorn Behrendt
IT Coordinator
Mount St. Joseph
(802) 775-0151