Hi all,
To customize an embedded google calendar, go to calendar details and where it says "Embed This Calendar" you will see a link for "Customize the color, size and other options".  When you click on this link you will see what your current link will look like and there are many options that you can change, including Default View (choose Agenda here).  I'm not quite sure how to change colors for different events though.  The color option on this page just changes the background color.  Once you have it the way you want it to look, copy the html and paste into your page.
Mary

Dear List:
We link to a number of google calendars on our website.
-Does anyone know how to make the default view AGENDA instead of MONTH?
-Can color be used on the public side of the calendar? (currently all blue)
for example, an ATHELTIC FIELDS calendar
soccer entries in red
footbal entries in green
R.