From an earlier post from Bjorn…

Steven Walker

Information Technology Director

South Burlington School District

550 Dorset Street

South Burlington, VT 05403

From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bjorn Behrendt
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 12:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fwd: Introducing Postlearn.com

Think Schoolspring plus some.  And free if we email the jobs directly to Joe (email below).

I figured I'd pass this along, especially since Joe has done quite a bit to help Vermont Education.   I also added the posting widget to AskBj.com.

Bjorn Behrendt
IT Coordinator
Mount St. Joseph
(802) 775-0151