I’m a huge fan of Lynda.Com.  There’s a yearly subscription fee but there’s loads of Filemaker tutorials from the best in the db and design fields.  Lots of 8.5 support.   Each course has several free clips that allow you to get a sense of the instructor and areas covered.  They also have the option of purchasing single dvds titles for specific software and subject areas.

Luis

Luis Bango

Woodstock Union High School & Middle School

Woodstock, Vermont

(802)457-1317 x198

www.wuhsms.org