-----Original Message-----
From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Raymond Ballou
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 1:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: printer suggestions

Dear List:

Looking for a suggestion about a network color last printer.

small workgroup sized

NEED basic driver (windows) no 1/2hr installs (some of the HPs can be if
if it insists on loading THEIR photo editor, etc) WANT a model that is
new but proven or has long availability (so that I can order similar
units a year from now)

if you have one that you love or hate, I would appreciate knowing.

R.

believed to be clean.