Ray,

I have not found a color laser that I really like yet. Two of our offices purchased Xerox Phaser (hard melting ink) printers which print very quickly, but photo images are not good at all. That was ok, because they were purchased for speed, not quality.

For a color laser for the IT department, I was flip flopping between a Brother 4040CN printer and an equivalent priced HP. Unfortunately for me, I chose the Brother which does have better photo quality but still not the best.

The librarian has a cheap HP Inkjet printer which makes the most spectacular photo images. Some day, I'll find an affordable color laser that actually prints good quality photo's.

Bryan

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator
Winooski School District