We have several of the HP cp3525n and are very happy with them.  They are heavy duty and the print quality is good.  We purchase them from Angelo at GovConnection.

http://www.govconnection.com/IPA/Shop/Product/Detail.htm?sku=8955274

Jeff

>>> Raymond Ballou <[log in to unmask]> 11/19/2009 1:42 PM >>>
Dear List:

Looking for a suggestion about a network color last printer.

small workgroup sized

NEED basic driver (windows) no 1/2hr installs (some of the HPs can be if =
if it=20
insists on loading THEIR photo editor, etc)
WANT a model that is new but proven or has long availability (so that I c=
an=20
order similar units a year from now)

if you have one that you love or hate, I would appreciate knowing.

R.