Here's an article with download links to some virtual build of the 11/19
ChromeOS source.

So far I can't say it's all that exciting in application, but they are a
year away from release and the potential here is exciting.

http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/11/19/guide-install-google-chrome-os/?utm
_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Techcrunch+%28Te
chCrunch%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

You login with your gmail account, which made me a little nervous so I
used my throw away account.  One note is that the security setting
checks for revoked certificates, you might want to turn that off for
testing.

Enjoy,

Mike

Michael Vining, SB IT Support